Belt - URSOA Charcoal
The braided links, called bredies in the equestrian vocabulary, are a nod to the riding reins we saw as children in the family workshop.
Available - shipping within 48h
- 100% LWG* certified leather
- Made in France
- Leather belt
- Braided details
- Rounded silver buckle
- Sizes: 75 to 110cm
- Width : 2,5cm
- Dust your leather piece regularly, using a soft cloth
- To clean your leather piece, moisten a sponge with soapy water (we recommend ERRO glycerine soap) and make light circular movements. Rinse and let dry for a few hours.
- Nourish your leather piece regularly (once or twice a year), using the ERRO glove or a soft cloth, spread a thin film of ERRO Nourishing Cream, rub in and buff.
- When not in use, store your piece in its ERRO pouch in a dry place and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Delivery and return
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
We have selected our materials for their solidity and comfort. We have combined smooth leather from a Spanish tannery and grained leather from an Italian tannery, certified LWG*. Our buckles are made of stainless steel, and are resistant to corrosion and temperature changes. As for all our pieces, we ensure a handcrafted production realized in the respect of the traditional know-how.