Belt - ORHY Charbon
With its slightly curved detail, our ORHY leather belt pays homage to the saddlery world of which we are the heirs. Its minimalist design and exceptional leathers make it an elegant and timeless piece.
Available - shipping within 48h
- 100% LWG* certified leather
- Made in France
- Leather belt
- Braided details
- Rounded silver buckle
- Sizes: 75 to 110cm
- Width : 2,5cm
- Dust your leather piece regularly, using a soft cloth
- To clean your leather piece, moisten a sponge with soapy water (we recommend ERRO glycerine soap) and make light circular movements. Rinse and let dry for a few hours.
- Nourish your leather piece regularly (once or twice a year), using the ERRO glove or a soft cloth, spread a thin film of ERRO Nourishing Cream, rub in and buff.
- When not in use, store your piece in its ERRO pouch in a dry place and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Delivery and return
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
We have selected our materials for their solidity and comfort. We have combined smooth leather from a Spanish tannery and grained leather from an Italian tannery, certified LWG*. Our buckles are made of stainless steel, and are resistant to corrosion and temperature changes. As for all our pieces, we ensure a handcrafted production realized in the respect of the traditional know-how.