Shoulder bag - SARA Charbon
The SARA, a timeless leather handbag, allows you to carry your essentials while adding a touch of elegance to city or casual looks. The variety of ways to carry the SARA allows you to adapt to different needs and change your look from one outfit to the next. Inspired by saddlery, the SARA is the reinterpretation of traditional codes that have been passed down to us, translated into a piece of Haute Maroquinerie.
Available - shipping within 48h
- 100% LWG* certified leather
- Made in France
- Flap closure
- Inside patch pocket
- Three carries
Shoulder strap: 120 cm
Hand: 45 cm
- Wide handles: 3cm
- Silver buckles
Dimensions: 15 x 22 x 8 cm
- Dust your leather piece regularly, using a soft cloth
- To clean your leather piece, moisten a sponge with soapy water (we recommend ERRO glycerine soap) and make light circular movements. Rinse and let dry for a few hours.
- Nourish your leather piece regularly (once or twice a year), using the ERRO glove or a soft cloth, spread a thin film of ERRO Nourishing Cream, rub in and buff.
- When not in use, store your piece in its ERRO pouch in a dry place and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Delivery and return
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
We have selected our materials for their solidity and comfort. We have combined smooth leather from a Spanish tannery and grained leather from an Italian tannery, certified LWG*. Our buckles are made of stainless steel, and are resistant to corrosion and temperature changes. As for all our pieces, we ensure a handcrafted production realized in the respect of the traditional know-how.