Bucket bag - LAINA Cèdre
Timeless and elegant, our LAINA bag will accompany you throughout your day. Its rounded and structured shape, as well as its minimalist look, give it a unique appearance. Designed for optimal practicality, it allows easy access to your belongings.
Like all our pieces, the LAINA can be carried comfortably over the shoulder and closes ingeniously with snaps integrated into the interior linen lining.
Available - shipping within 48h
Only 1 left in stock
- 100% LWG* certified leather
- Made in France
- Bucket bag
- Adjustable handle : 100 to 120cm
- Width of the handle : 2 cm
- 100% linen lining
- Closing by snap button
- Silver buckles
Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 14 cm
- Dust your leather piece regularly, using a soft cloth
- To clean your leather piece, moisten a sponge with soapy water (we recommend ERRO glycerine soap) and make light circular movements. Rinse and let dry for a few hours.
- Nourish your leather piece regularly (once or twice a year), using the ERRO glove or a soft cloth, spread a thin film of ERRO Nourishing Cream, rub in and buff.
- When not in use, store your piece in its ERRO pouch in a dry place and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Delivery and return
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
We have selected our materials for their solidity and comfort. We have combined smooth leather from a Spanish tannery and grained leather from an Italian tannery, certified LWG*. Our buckles are made of stainless steel, and are resistant to corrosion and temperature changes. As for all our pieces, we ensure a handcrafted production realized in the respect of the traditional know-how.