This maintenance kit is made from our leather scraps and sheepskin. The BORDA leather glove has been designed to ensure optimal maintenance of your ERRO leather pieces. Indeed, its natural finish avoids the risks of scratching and guarantees an elegant patina. The glycerine soap allows you to gently clean your leather objects, the nourishing cream allows you to nourish and preserve the leather. This kit is the essential companion of any leather piece of Haute Maroquinerie.
Available - shipping within 48h
- Made in France
- Contains a glove, a glycerine soap and a nourishing cream
- Soft glove made from leather scraps and brushed sheep's wool [color varies].
- One size
- To clean your leather piece, moisten a sponge with soapy water (we recommend ERRO glycerine soap) and make light circular movements. Rinse and let dry for a few hours.
- Nourish your leather piece regularly (once or twice a year), using the ERRO glove or a soft cloth, spread a thin film of ERRO Nourishing Cream, rub in and buff.
- When not in use, store your piece in its ERRO pouch in a dry place and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Delivery and return
MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
The glycerine soap and the nourishing cream are made by our artisanal provider in the East of France.